THE CERTIFIED LIST OF LOCAL CANDIDATES FOR THE COMING ELECTIONS IN VILLASIS, PANGASINANSource: Comelec
- ABRENICA, LIBRADITA (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- RABE, ISAGANI (INDEPENDENT)
- RAFANAN, PAZ (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- BASCOS, JERRY ALBERT (INDEPENDENT)
- CACAPIT, RICHIE (PMP) (PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO)
- CASTRO, ARVIN (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- CHUA, WILLIAM (AKBAYAN) (AKBAYAN (CITIZENS' ACTION PARTY))
- CORPUZ, ROMEO (INDEPENDENT)
- COSTALES, CENTENIELO (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- LIMOS, ROSE (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- MONES, EMELIZA (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY)
- MONTERO, JIMBOY (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY)
- MORDEN, JUDITH (PMP) (PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO)
- MORDEN, ROLANDO (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- RAFANAN, DOMINGO (INDEPENDENT)
- SALAZAR, TEOFILO JR. (INDEPENDENT)
- SISON, NICHOLI JAN LOUIE (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
- TAN, CHERYLL (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION / BISKEG NA PANGASINAN)
BARANGAY ELECTIONS 2013 IN VILLASIS, PANGASINANSynchronized Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) elections will held on Monday, October 28, 2013. Republic Act No. 9340 mandates that synchronized elections for the Barangay and SK elections to be held every three years on the last Monday of October.
CANDIDATES FOR BARANGAY ELECTIONS 2013 IN VILLASIS, PANGASINANIn the barangay elections, Barangay Chairman also known as the Punong Barangay and as the Barangay Captain, and members of the Sangguniang Barangay or Barangay council will be elected by voters aged 18 and above. While voters aged 15 to 17 will vote for the chairman of the Sangguniang Kabataan, known as the SK Chairman, and members of the Katipunan ng mga Kabataan.
GUIDELINES ON THE FILING OF CERTIFICATES OF CANDIDACY IN CONNECTION WITH THE OCTOBER 2013 BARANGAY AND SANGGUNIANG KABATAAN (SK) ELECTIONSThe Commission on Elections has yet to released the guidelines on the filing of certificates of candidacy in connection with the October 28, 2013 Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) elections, but based on the 2010 Barangay and SK elections, anybody with the intent to file a certificate of candidacy must be:
- Filipino citizens who are at least 18 years of age on the day of the elections, able to read and write Filipino or any local dialect and are registered voters and residents of the Barangay where they intend to run for office for at least one (1) year prior to Election day, are qualified to run for the Punong Barangay and Sangguniang Barangay Kagawad positions.
- SK candidates, meanwhile, must be Filipino citizens, at least fifteen (15) years old but less than eighteen (18) years old on Election Day; able to read and write Filipino, English or the local dialect; qualified members of the Katipunan ng Kabataan of the Barangay where they intend to run for office and residents thereof for at least one (1) year immediately preceding the election; and must not have been convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude.
BARANGAY ELECTIONS RESULTS IN VILLASIS, PANGASINANThe Comelec had maintained the use of the manual system of elections in the barangay and SK polls in the past. Republic Act 9369 (Poll Automation Law) is not applicable with the barangay (and SK) elections. This means that the votes will be counted manually.
KNOW THE CANDIDATES AT THE MUNICIPAL LEVEL
IN THE PROVINCE OF PANGASINAN
IN THE PROVINCE OF PANGASINAN
Agno, Aguilar, Alaminos City, Alcala, Anda, Asingan, Balungao, Bani, Basista, Bautista, Bayambang, Binalonan, Binmaley, Bolinao, Bugallon, Burgos, Calasiao, Dagupan City, Dasol, Infanta, Labrador, Laoac, Lingayen, Mabini, Malasiqui, Manaoag, Mangaldan, Mangatarem, Mapandan, Natividad, Pozorrubio, Rosales, San Carlos City, San Fabian, San jacinto, San Manuel, San Nicolas, San Quintin, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Santo Tomas, Sison, Sual, Tayug, Umingan, Urbiztondo, Urdaneta City, Villasis